As a practice most insurance companies require an updated insurance appraisal every three years for fine art, better antiques and jewelry.
- Do you need to update your insurance policy?
- Would you like to be certain that family heirlooms, personal property, fine art and antiques, jewelry, collectibles and other valuable assets are insured to their highest value?
Llewellyn Dykes Appraisals offers a fully researched, documented and photographic record of your valuables in order to provide the correct valuation of your personal property. Don’t wait until disaster strikes.
A natural disaster – think hurricane, tornado, flood – changes everything. Insurance companies may be forced to fight for their lives and will play hardball with a team of their toughest adjusters. You will have to prove, convincingly, the validity of each and every claim:
- That the item actually existed
- That the item was properly evaluated as to condition
- That the item was competently valued as of recent date
Contact us at (843) 816-0103 to set up an appointment to evaluate your property for insurance purposes.